22 november 2009

Evening concerts and dancing the Swedish songs

Izet Ademaj
During the day I liked the part when we went out of school with all the others and
We’re shouting loudly. It was so funny and I felt released as Í was taking away from me Something I didn't want.

Gjate dites me pelqeu kur dolem te gjithe bashke si grup ne hapesire dhe qe bertisnim me ze te larte. Ishte me te vertete zbavitese dhe u ndjeva silur po clirohesha nga dicka.

Lutfi Hasanaj:
All the activities that we've done today were so creative and I enjoyed being part of
many of them. Especially I enjoyed the evening concert as I was the moderator with my friend Stephan.

Te gjitha aktivitetet qe beme sot ishin shume kreative dhe me pelqeu qe isha pjese e shumices prej tyre. Vecanerisht me pelqeu mbremja ne koncert pasi isha prezantuesi bashke me mikun tim Stefan.

Lirije Gjana:
Today it was a special day and full of activities. The most important event was the
Concert, I liked all performances and dancing Swedish songs.

Sot ishte nje dite speciale dhe e mbushur me aktivitete. Eventi me i rendesishem ishte koncerti, me pelqyen te gjitha performancat dhe kercimi i kengeve suedeze.

Doriana Gjuta:
I enjoyed a lot today. The most beautiful thing was the song that we created with
our words. Also a liked the performances in the evening concert and especially
dancing the Swedish songs.

Jam kenaqur shume sot. Gjeja me e bukur ishte kenga qe krijuam me fjalet tona. Gjithashtu me pelqyen performancat ne mbremjen ne koncert dhe vecanerisht kercimi i kengeve suedeze.
/The Mundesi project group

Inga kommentarer: